I would advise a brown paper bag for that problem....or do you like pain?
Printable View
I would advise a brown paper bag for that problem....or do you like pain?
i like pain baby...ooooo...yeah...
wait, was that an invite?
sexual pain is the best.
did I just say that?
yeah, you did.
now spank me mistress!
hey...HEY!!!!
*ahem*
i feel so...
so...
cheated.
why are the guys being such wussies 'round this place????
maybe theyre pissed cause we got bigger balls than they do?
they prolly are like 13 years old and ain't neva heard women talk the way we do.
Pornification rules!
my guess is its a combination of the two. i mean, when ya bait a hook--whaddya expect to catch? PB&J sammiches?????
perhaps they made this forum specifically for US to do just that so they can get there kicks off it...and maybe get spent.
screw 'em.
well, any connection between their reality and mine would be coincidental....and if I am wrong I will cherish any initial misconceptions I may have had about them. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
I likes PB&J sammiches, a wayyy lot.
i guess ya just won the case, firecracker...